A lot of this comes down to personal preference. Like any spiritual or energetic practice, crystals are best used in a way that feels supportive and healing for you. But to get you started, let’s look at some ways that you can use your crystals.
- Hold them when you need a little bit of support or reassurance.
- Use them as part of your meditation and/or yoga practice.
- Pop one in your bra for all-day support (just remember to take it out before throwing it in the wash!)
- Keep it in your wallet or purse - a good option for abundance crystals!
- Take a bath with them - you can put them in the water (check whether your crystal of choice is waterproof first), or simply put them on the edge of the bath along with a candle or two.
- Decorate your space with them - have a couple on your desk, a pile in a favourite dish with your rings, or even use a large crystal or tower as a centerpiece on the mantel piece!
- Pop a calming crystal or two into the bottom side of your pillowcase.
- Use them as an energy cleanser - this might be your own energy, or the energy of tools such as your oracle cards. They are a great alternative if you can’t light up a smudge stick all the time!
- Nestle them up with your plants - just make sure that you don’t accidentally water them if they aren’t water-safe crystals!